RC Simulations Ltd. 00 44 (0) 01454 315002
PayPal and American Express Now TakenTrackIR 5 Order Available
Panel Builder 2.51 Update Now Available
- Must have Version 2.51 installed to use the Efis Add-on
- This add-on contains 36 EFIS style Instruments and Instrument Frames. Piston and Turbine Engine Instruments are included.
The design of the instruments is kept generic and are not meant to represent an actual EFIS implementation by a specific manufacturer.
The Add-on also contains a basic moving map display. It will show NDBs, VORs, Waypoints and Airports with runway layouts. It has several configuration options to modify the visual aspects of the display.
Efis Add-on for FSX or X-Plane 10 shown above
Must have Pane; Builder for FSX or X-Plane Version 2.51 cire program to use this EFIS interface add-on
- A more comprehensive GPS system is currently being developed and will be available as an add-on as well.
- "Mutleys Hangar gave Panel Builder 2.5, 10 out of 10 for everything and their coveted Award for Excellence"Link: http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/joe/pb2/pb2.htm
Panel Builder in Action
Order PC Pilot Platinum Award Issue 82
Demo's to try. The greatest software you could ever buy
- 10 Minutes Runtime 6 Instruments in a Panel
X-Plane 9, X-Plane 10,.10 X-Plane,10.20 32/64 bit, Installer EXE
- 10 Minutes Runtime 6 Instruments in a Panel
MS FSX,MS FS2004,FSUIPC for FS2004 Installer EXE
- 10 Minutes Runtime and only 6 Instruments in demo and full version Stand Alone Only
USB & Download Versions Only
PanelBuilder Trial Versions (all require .Net Framework 4 Extended. Download here.) Download here
- PanelBuilder is a software add-on to create external instrument panels for Flight Simulation Software. This is great tool for Cockpit builders and anyone who wants to have full size instruments. PanelBuilder is typically installed on a separate, networked computer. This allows the Flight Simulator to operate in full-screen, outside view mode with the instruments running on a separate computer, showing large, crisp instruments that are easy to read. PanelBuilder can also run on the same computer as the Flight Simulator using a 2nd monitor attached.
- MS Flight Simulator USB
- X-Plane USB
- Dodo Sim 206 USB
- Additional Interfaces also available
Click images above to order
Cadet Total Solution, flight training console by R C Simulations. A short video of it in use was taken at the ITEC2012 military show at the Excel Centre London May 2012.The software is X-Plane 10 and the panel software is Panel Builder Pro, available from R C Simulations 0044(0) 1454315002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing. Ask for Bob
X-Plane 10 with X-Plane Scenery 1,2,3,4 added
An Xstructor Station for X-Plane 9 and 10 Now Available
This is perfect for a flying club using X-Plane 9 or 10 or for individuals who wish to finish off their home cockpit. For more information visit www.rcsimulations.com or visit YouTube and type in overrtherainbow1013 . If you wish to discuss contact:
Bob Sidwick on 0044 (0) 1454315002, 0044 (0) 1179715000
R C Simulations and Kite software are pleased to release details of a new update to SimCAT5. The SimCAT5 system consists of a Master Board and up to 6 Twisters (encoder boards with knobs). Each component is connected by a CAT5 cable. You can manually adjust visibility, outside air temperature, air pressure, and time of day, cloud base and much more simply by turning knobs.
Moreover knobs can be turned to set a “slew” mode whereby the aircraft may be set at an altitude, heading may be turned and the aircraft moved left, right, forward and backward and then launched. Setting up the hardware requires no skill whatsoever and the result is an inexpensive mechanical “Instructor Station”.
The full preassembled unit is called the X-Structor Station
Watch the latest videos on YouTube
R C Simulations are also pleased to post a video of a high speed flight over Wales,
showcasing their recently released VFR Photo scenery - Click Here:
View video of - Cadet Controls Dodosim 206 - Click Here
New UK Photoscenery for X Plane
Price of £34.99 inc free delivery
X-Plane VFR UK Scenery Bundle now available £119.95 inc free delivery
Vox ATC Now You're Tallking!
Infomation View here
On this web site you will find everything you need for your flight simulator from software to full motion platform hardware. In Shop News you will find all the latest information on new products and development, as well as special offers. The Coffee Shop has information about events and some useful links. Or if you want to go straight to the goods then click on Shop Items. If you experience any problems in our shop please call us on +44 (0)117 971 5000 or email us at email@example.com
Our "staff pilots" are husband & wife, Bob & Carol. Joan as sadly left us and we wish her well. Regular customers will also be familiar with our office dogs Prudy,Jonty. Bob is a PPL, IMC and Night-Rated pilot, flies model aircraft & helicopters. He can give you the support you need to get "virtually" airborne, and advise you on the best system for your requirements
From the beginnings of home computer technology and into the millennium, we have and continue to serve the needs of armchair pilots all over the world with everything and anything they could possible need.
We can offer comprehensive technical support on products we have sold you directly and give a friendly mail-order service that only a traditional family business can provide even in this high-tech world.
Tel no 01454 315002 or 01179 715000
(Callers by Appointment)
New address : First Floor 118a Station Road, Yate, BS37 4PQ